If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
Berner International is currently seeking an experienced E-commerce Sales Manager. This position is responsible for driving growth and development for the channel by strategically building relationships with various online marketing venues. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and e-commerce business development plans. This individual will drive direct-to-consumer growth for all of Berner’s 3rd party marketplaces, developing integrated customer experiences and using best in class digital strategies and merchandising. This position reports to the National Sales Manager.
Marketing, Sales, and Merchandising
- Develop & manage e-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets as well as day to day responsibilities for all Berner’s online marketplaces
- Coordinate marketing for all online marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, pricing optimization, and content creation
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data, and measure results
- Plan and monitor paid search marketing campaigns in coordination with the marketing department
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with e-commerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Identify and implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell buyers within the customer buying cycle
- Research and identify new online marketplaces.
- Serve as a key stakeholder to deliver integrated sales and marketing plans for Berner’s online marketplaces as part of weekly, monthly, and annual planning processes
- Develop profitable online programs including e-commerce range planning, promotions, and merchandising solutions while avoiding channel conflicts that would impede the customer experience
- Build and maintain relationships with contacts at each online marketplace
- Live the Berner brand and foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Responsible for delivering e-commerce financial goals for Berner’s online marketplaces
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify product, service, and online marketplace opportunities for growth
- Identify problems and apply solutions
- Recognize and seize opportunities to take responsibility for any new activities that fall broadly within the expectations of the role
Technical / Related Work Experience
- Must have experience working with a transactional website
- More than 3 years of online marketing and e-commerce experience to include no less than 1 year of experience with a major 3rd party marketplace (ex: Grainger, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
- Experience working with major web analytics and reporting tool
- A proven track record of digital project management experience
- Ability to drive projects for concept through implementation and to analyze post-campaign results
Or download the form and apply in person Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM or mail to:Berner International
111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA 16101
NO PHONE CALLS