If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
Shifts available: 2nd Shift (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
Do you take pride in your work? Are you someone who thrives in a fun, team-oriented environment? Are you looking for an employer who recognizes and rewards hard work?
If you answered yes to these questions and are looking for a new workplace to call home, Berner wants to hear from you.
What You’ll Get:
At Berner, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive pay
- Fully-paid health benefits (including spouse and dependents!)
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- 401(k) + discretionary match
- Voluntary overtime
Berner is an Industry-leading manufacturer made up of the best employees in the industry. We provide a clean, bright, and warm work environment in a growing family owned business, one that is involved in the local community.
It’s not uncommon for Berner to provide morning meeting doughnuts, afternoon luncheons, or birthday/anniversary celebrations – We like to eat!
Be a part of building a quality product that makes a difference in saving energy and providing our customers healthy, comfortable environments.
Our team members enjoy full-time, long-term employment – You can retire from here!
Come join our team!
Complete assembly and wiring of units in a timely fashion so that the final product meets ship date, including but not limited to:
- Product assembly
- Product wiring
- Maintain the highest level of quality standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Must be able to use manual and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable
- Reaching, stooping, standing for long periods
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to withstand high temperatures during summer months
Berner is following all Covid-19 CDC guidelines to keep employees safe.
This is a temp-to-hire, long term job opportunity.
Or download the form and apply in person Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM or mail to:Berner International
111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA 16101
NO PHONE CALLS