If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
This is a 2nd shift (2:30-10:30p), temp-to-hire, long-term job opportunity. If you have experience with assembly and manufacturing wiring, are reliable, and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
Complete assembly and wiring of units in a timely fashion so that the final product meets ship date, including but not limited to:
- Product assembly
- Product wiring
- Maintain the highest level of quality standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Must be able to use manual and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable
- Reaching, stooping, standing for long periods
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to withstand high temperatures during summer months
Berner is following all Covid-19 CDC guidelines to keep employees safe.
Or download the form and apply in person Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM or mail to:Berner International
111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA 16101
NO PHONE CALLS