If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
1st shift (6:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
2nd shift (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Pull materials, products, parts, and supplies from warehouse, based on information from incoming work orders, schedules, or bill of materials.
- Distribute the picked items to coworkers or WIP product areas within production schedule deadlines
- Maintain stock levels in KanBan racks
- Prepare products, supplies, equipment, or other items for use by adjusting, repairing, or assembling them as necessary
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages, and goods used or issued
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock
- Requisition additional stock, or prepare documents that provide for such purchases to prevent shortages
- Confer with purchasing and production personnel regarding stock, procurement, availability, and reporting any damaged items
- Assist coordinators in physical inventory and cycle counts
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors
- Assist shipping and production assembly departments as needed
- Ability to work well with other employees
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work at a fast pace when needed
- Must be able to achieve and maintain production standards/piece count
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to operate and drive a forklift (stand up and sit down)
- Ability to identify, find and locate parts by part number
- Work with other plant employees.
- Confer and work with Purchasing/Engineering
Berner is following all Covid-19 CDC guidelines to keep employees safe.
This is a temp-to-hire, long term job opportunity.
Or download the form and apply in person Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM or mail to:Berner International
111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA 16101
NO PHONE CALLS