If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
2nd Shift (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Loading and unloading product on carts and racks
- Prep-work prior to application
- Powder application
- Responsible for ensuring final finish is of acceptable quality
- Maintain powder area including paint booth and bake oven
- Responsible for communicating with Purchasing for ordering powder and other equipment and supply inventory
- Support all aspects of a very busy productive powder coating department
- Product assembly
- Ability to follow powder coating procedures
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to achieve and maintain production standards/piece count
- Ability to read coating thickness gauge
- Must be very reliable
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. consistently
- Reaching, stooping, standing for long periods
- Able to withstand high temperatures during summer months
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the powder coating procedures and painting equipment.
- Mechanically inclined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work with coater’s assistant
- Work with fellow plant employees
- Communicate with purchasing department
Berner is following all Covid-19 CDC guidelines to keep employees safe.
This is a temp-to-hire, long term job opportunity.
Or download the form and apply in person Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM or mail to:Berner International
111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA 16101
NO PHONE CALLS