If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
2nd Shift (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
Complete tasks in a timely fashion so that the final product meets ship date, including but not limited to:
- Weigh and create proper packaging for all units
- Apply necessary or required labels
- Put instruction packets with units
- Stock surrounding area with supplies that are running low
- Maintain equipment and a clean, organized work area
- Ship and receive units
- Make specialty crates
- Load and unload trucks and put away all received products
- Ability to work at a fast pace when needed
- Work well with other employees
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to achieve and maintain production standards/piece count
Knowledge and Skills:
- Handing of power tools
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Comfortable reading measurements
- Ability to operate cranes
- Interact with other plant employees
- Work with drivers and delivery people
Berner is following all Covid-19 CDC guidelines to keep employees safe.
This is a temp-to-hire, long term job opportunity.
Or download the form and apply in person Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM or mail to:Berner International
111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA 16101
NO PHONE CALLS