If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic, then apply! We are hiring immediately.
2nd shift (2:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Process parts work orders
- Complete fabrication and welding operations in a timely fashion so that the final product meets ship date.
- Responsible for bending, punching, milling, rolling, and machinery set up.
- Operate CNC laser punch press.
- Perform some machine repair.
- Responsible for welding parts that meet acceptable quality.
- Maintain work area.
- Coordinate jobs between fabrication and welding departments
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Work well with fellow employees
- Ability to perform job with little supervision
- Training in metalworking
- Must be able to achieve and maintain production standards/piece count
- Lift items of up to 50 pounds from floor to height of 3-4 feet
- Must be able to walk and stand upright in a stationary position for periods up to 4 hours
- Working in seasonal unconditioned indoor air conditions
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read protractor, micrometer, and calipers
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of production procedures, fabricating equipment, and various metal gauges
- Knowledge of welding and welding processes
- MIG welding not required but preferred
- Fabrication experience is not required but preferred
- Work with other plant employees.
- Communicate with Purchasing for ordering material
- Interact with Group Coordinator
Berner is following all Covid-19 CDC guidelines to keep employees safe.
This is a temp-to-hire, long term job opportunity.
Or download the form and apply in person Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM or mail to:Berner International
111 Progress Ave.
New Castle, PA 16101
NO PHONE CALLS