Continuing Education with Berner Air Curtains
Berner has partnered with AEC Daily to create a one-hour online continuing education course called, “Air Curtains: Energy Savings & Occupant Comfort.”
The course is free to take, and covers:
- the components, function, and operation of an air curtain;
- air curtain design criteria;
- benefits of air curtains and their impact on whole building energy use;
- information on specifying the right air curtain and controls to achieve optimal air curtain effects for environmental separation;
- research results on air curtains vs. vestibules;
- relevant industry building codes (IECC & IgCC) and testing standards;
- two case studies that illustrate the efficiency of air curtains for energy savings, climate separation, and comfortable air temperature.
The course can be found here. Upon successful completion of their continuing education courses, AEC Daily submits completion information to the appropriate certifying bodies that the user has added their member number(s) to.
Just neehttps://berner.com/news/air-curtains-go-beyond-the-back-door-at-california-restaurants/d a quick overview? Check out “Air Curtains 101.”
AEC Daily is a developer of online continuing education courses for the construction sector. It is an e-learning provider for architects, engineers, and other construction professionals and serves over 450 companies.