Supporting a Safe Environment
In these challenging times, the health of your business depends on the health and well-being of your customers and your workers.
Having a safe, comfortable space with well-circulated air isn’t a luxury – it’s a necessity.
Berner Air Curtains designs, develops, and delivers high-quality air curtains that help save energy and create the safe environment you need to keep your customers happy and your employees healthy.
Providing the Product You Need
Air curtains, also known as air doors, are machines that blow a controlled stream of air across an opening to the other side to create an air seal. This seal separates different environments while allowing a smooth, uninterrupted flow of traffic and unobstructed vision through the opening.
Berner Air Curtains support a safe environment within your store, shop, restaurant, office, all kinds of businesses and commercial operations.
Our air curtains are expertly engineered, skillfully crafted, and thoroughly tested to promote healthy, comfortable, and safe environments.
When the Door is Open or Closed
- Destratify the air and reduce airflow dead zones by mixing air and reducing the build-up of thermal layers
- Assist in the distribution of fresh air from the air handler
- Offer thermal comfort by reducing “hot” and “cold” spots in your space while also protecting the indoor air from outside temperatures. Research shows that properly selected, expertly installed, and appropriately operated air curtains are about 80% effective at keeping warm air on one side and cold air on the other when the doors are open.
- Aid in the prevention of potentially dangerous airborne transmissions. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says superior air circulation in enclosed spaces will help prevent dangerous airborne transmissions that can lead to infections.
- Result in energy savings
Delivering the service you deserve
Berner Air Curtains has been saving energy and creating healthy, comfortable environments for our customers for more than six decades. Berner blazed a trail as the first air curtain manufacturer in the USA, and continues to develop innovative industry solutions. Berner has the experience, the expertise, and the equipment to provide good looking, high-quality products that deliver the performance and the dependability you need.
- First air curtain manufacturer in the nation
- Operating for over 60 years
- Offer superior customer service
- Provide in-house engineering and design knowledge
- Offer outstanding technical support
- Employ highly-skilled workers
- Utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing technology
- Headquartered in New Castle, Pa.
Berner is your perfect air curtain partner. Contact us today.