Air Curtain Industry Applications
There are a number of air curtain industry applications whether it’s within the retail, restaurant, hospitality, or medical sectors. Within these industries, common air door applications include:
Air curtains can be used in a wide range of industries over a number of different doors and entryways. Whether your main priority is controlling an indoor environment, reducing costs, or protecting against flying insects, Berner’s air curtains can help. Get pricing today!
Benefits of Air Curtains
For these and many more industries, air curtains provide:
- Energy savings through control of air transfer
- Energy savings due to shorter run times of air handler or compressor
- Maintaining employee/customer comfort
- Reduce flying insect infiltration
- Allow for unhindered traffic flow and unobstructed visibility across the threshold
View a list of some of the industries we serve below. Don’t see your industry listed? We can still help. Contact us today for more information.
- Manufacturing & Warehouses
- Institutions & Facilities
- Entertainment Venues
As one of the first air curtain manufacturers in the United States, Berner International offers unmatched expertise and quality. With functional designs and pleasing aesthetics, our air curtains fit any application. All of our air curtains are made in the United States and come with the in-house engineering and expertise only Berner can offer. Contact us today.