Designed for Beauty
The new Architectural Elite 10 and 8 are the perfect solutions when aesthetics matter. They are designed to support and protect the instore/in-space experience and look great while doing it. They are:
- Designed to disappear as one enters the space.
- Quiet, technologically advanced.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Built on Berner’s strong engineering foundation, these Architectural Elite air curtains save energy and protect the interior when the door is open.
Ready to get started?
The Elite Difference
Along with a design made for aesthetic goals, both the Architectural Elite 8 and 10 come standard with EC motors that are controlled using the Intelliswitch™ digital controller. They are available with electric and hot water heat and flaunt a stainless steel cabinet (grade 304 or better) with a clear satin anodized aluminum bottom panel.
These Elites have redefined what it means to be a “quiet air curtain”. By using high efficiency, low noise articulating Pro-V nozzles, EC motors, and a top air intake, Berner has designed its most discreet air curtain yet.
Advanced Control Technology
The Architectural Elites are outfitted with the Berner AIR™ and can be operated and monitored via the Berner App. They come standard with the Intelliswitch™ digital controller and have the option to add the Berner Wall-Mounted Touchscreen accessory.
Berner Air™ – Smart Controller & App:
- Enables wireless control of the air curtain(s) via the Berner App
- Allows Intelliswitch™ to be programmed, operated & monitored via smartphone/tablet
- Includes BACnet-IP support
- Secure: best practices for cybersecurity protocols followed
- Standard on all Architectural Air Curtains
- Allows 10-speed control of EC motors
- Berner Exclusive! No one else has a built-in digital controller specific for air curtains
- Works with the Berner AIR™ built-in wireless controller and mobile app
- Follows industry best practices in security and comes with security protocols in place
- Commercial-grade Android tablet that can be used with Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi
Find out more about Berner’s Advanced Control Technology here.
Ready to get started? Contact a Berner sales representative.