Customers and clients stepping into your building for the first time can be dazzled or disappointed.
Lobbies set the tone for the rest of your business, so open areas need to not only be clean and safe but also welcoming and comfortable for guests.
Office buildings, hotels, movie theaters, convention centers, and airports are among the structures that can have expansive lobby areas. And they have unique challenges to keeping the environment safe, healthy, and welcoming:
- Maintaining thermal comfort for occupants
- Decreased profitability because of higher energy expenses
- Infiltration of insects, odors, and debris from repetitive door opening and closing, causing a poor visitor experience
- Sanitation concerns
Lobbies of all sizes need to provide a healthy, happy atmosphere for their guests, clients, customers, and staff. This is where Berner air curtains for lobbies come in. Ready to get started? Get in touch with us today.
Benefits of Lobby Air Doors
Air doors used in lobbies blow a controlled stream of air across an opening from one side of the door to the other side, creating a seal that separates different environments.
This can help your lobby by providing:
- Consistent and comfortable temperatures throughout the lobby
- Energy savings: constant opening and closing of doors lets in outdoor temperatures, making it hard for your AC unit to keep up. An air curtain provides the barrier needed to ensure your AC system isn’t working overtime and that the internal environment remains comfortable
- Increased occupant happiness, comfort, and overall experience
- Higher sanitation: When Berner’s PureAir Package™ is used at main entrances, your indoor air quality (IAQ) improves, and viruses, bacteria, and mold spores are deactivated
Berner offers a variety of air curtains for lobbies that can provide you with cost savings. We have been manufacturing air curtains in the U.S. since 1956, giving us the knowledge and expertise to help a range of industries and applications. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
When aesthetics matter as much as protecting the lobby and entrance, Berner’s Architectural Air Curtains are the perfect solution. These air curtains were created with designers in mind to be easily added to any entrance without detracting from the architect’s vision.
When seamless integration of beauty, function, and performance are the goal, you won’t find a better solution than Berner’s Architectural Elite Air Curtains, our most technologically advanced unit designed to disappear as one enters the space.
In addition, Berner’s PureAir Package™ is perfect for ensuring the quality of the air and eliminating potentially harmful viruses, bacteria, and mold.