Basic Control Package – Recommended for openings where the door stays open for an extended period or does not have a lot of traffic.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened and shuts off when door is closed.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style) and line voltage, 24 volt control, or 120 volt control
Deluxe Control Package – Recommended for high traffic openings.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened, when the door closes, the unit remains on until set delay time expires.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style), a time delay, and line voltage or 24 volt control.
Berner offers an Automation Control Package version of all Control Packages, these allow the air curtain to interact with Building Automation Systems (BAS) or Automatic Door Controllers to turn on or off.
- Two speed selector switches, remote mounted
- Hand/Off/Automatic switches, remote mounted
- Disconnect Switch(es) – toggle disconnects based on number of power supplies required.
- Remote Thermostat & Locking Cover
- Remote Temperature Sensor
- Adjustable depth Z wall bracket
- Tandem wall mounting bracket
- Tandem mount performance kit
- Transom wall brackets
- Tamper Resistant Correctional Package
For details, contact your Berner Representative.