This model requires a separate Activation Switch.
Basic Control Package
Recommended for openings where the door stays open for an extended period or does not have a lot of traffic.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened and shuts off when door is closed.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style) and line voltage or 24 volt control
Deluxe Control Package
Recommended for high traffic openings.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened, when the door closes, the unit remains on until set delay time expires.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style), a time delay, and line voltage or 24 volt control.
Comfort Plus Control Package
Heated Units Only.
- Provides supplemental heat when door is closed and allows the air curtain to run at the speed selected to protect the opening when the door is opened. When door is closed the air curtain runs at low speed for supplemental heat until the thermostat is satisfied.
- Consists of a magnetic reed door switch, a time delay, a thermostat, and 24 volt control.
Berner offers an Automation Control Package version of all Control Packages, these allow the air curtain to interact with Building Automation Systems (BAS) or Automatic Door Controllers to turn on or off.
- Three speed selector switches, remote mounted
- Hand/Off/Automatic switches, remote mounted
- Disconnect Switch(es) – toggle disconnect, remote mounted
- Remote Thermostat & Locking Cover
- Remote Temperature Sensor
- Nozzle Extension for above ceiling installation
- Wall mounting plate
- Tamper Resistant Correctional Package
- Plunger door switch mounting bracket
- 3/8” Aluminum washable Air Inlet Filter – Factory mounted