This model requires a separate Activation Switch.
Basic Control Package
Recommended for openings where the door stays open for an extended period or does not have a lot of traffic.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened and shuts off when door is closed.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style) and line voltage, 24 volt control, or 120 volt control
Deluxe Control Package
Recommended for high traffic openings.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened, when the door closes, the unit remains on until set delay time expires.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style), a time delay, and line voltage or 24 volt control.
Walk-In Cooler Kit
Recommended for walk-in coolers to make installation simpler.
- Combines a Basic Control Package with a white powder coated or stainless steel box to simplify adding an air curtain to a walk-in cooler and other door types.
Berner offers an Automation Control Package version of all Control Packages, these allow the air curtain to interact with Building Automation Systems (BAS) or Automatic Door Controllers to turn on or off.
- Disconnect Switch(es) – toggle disconnect, remote mounted
- 3′ Cord and Plug
- Adjustable depth Z wall bracket
- Tandem wall mounting bracket
- Tandem mount performance kit
- Transom wall brackets
- Tamper Resistant Correctional Package