For mounting heights up to 50′ (environmental separation) and 46′ (insect control).
The Berner Industrial Belt Drive 50 Air Curtain has a durable, all welded construction with gray powder-coated aluminized steel exterior and removable lower section for simplified access to internal components.
Used to save energy and keep temperatures stable and flying insects out when the doors are open.
- Recommended for steel mills, coal plants, mining, airport hangers, and aircraft manufacturing
- Engineered to perform and built to last
- Simple to install, operate, and maintain
- Made in U.S.A.
Berner is a UL Listed panel shop, authorized to build UL listed Motor Control Panels.
- 39″ high x 30″ deep
- Single-speed T.E.F.C. motor — belt drive
- Gray powder-coated exterior (optional: custom color or stainless)
- Split cabinet construction for fan assembly removal
- Removable access panels
- Top mounting only
- High-efficiency Pro-V Nozzle
- Motor location top right (optional: top left, front left or front right)
Intelliswitch for Industrial Series Air Curtains
- The Intelliswitch (digital controller) allows the user to program the air curtain to run for a set time in between door cycles, to operate on a schedule, and for air curtains with heat – to run until the thermostat set point is satisfied, and more..
- Several pre-set programs to choose from or create one tailored to the application
Berner AIR and Intelliswitch Package
- Includes BACnet-IP Support
- Program, operate & monitor Industrial Air Curtains via Berner’s mobile app
- Access reporting on energy & cost savings, door operations, and more
This model requires an Activation Switch and a Control Panel.
Three Phase Control Panels:
All three phase power supplies require a three phase control panel, remote (standard) or factory mounted, and an activation switch.
Standard control panel construction: NEMA 4/12 Enclosure, Motor Soft Starter (factory wired), Terminal Strip, Motor Overload (one per motor), and 120V Control Transformer
Optional control panel enclosure constructions: Poly Fiberglass, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
Control Panel Accessories
- Door Switches: roller, plunger, or whisker arm
- Hand/Off/Automatic Switches
- Start/Stop Push Button(s)
- Summer/Winter Switches
- Summer/Off/Winter Switches
- Disconnect Switch(es) – toggle disconnects based on number of power supplies required
- Remote Thermostat & Locking Cover
- Time Delay
- Takes the place of Control Packages
- Simplified pre-set programs
- Single speed motor operation
- LED clock display
- Low voltage circuit for unit activation
- Serial network connection available
- External thermostat provision
- Commercial grade components with operating range: 0° – 70°C or 32° – 158°F
- RoHS compliant
- Temperature probe (heated units only)
CONTROL PANEL is required when an Intelliswitch is used
Berner AIRTM Smart Controller & Berner App, includes BACnet
- Requires IntelliswitchTM
- Program, operate & monitor via smartphone / tablet
- BACnet-IP support
- Remote troubleshooting
- Secure: best practices for cyber security protocols followed
NOTE: Requires on-site, secure wireless connection (provided by others).