This model requires a separate Activation Switch.
Basic Control Package
Recommended for openings where the door stays open for an extended period or does not have a lot of traffic.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened and shuts off when door is closed.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style) and line voltage or 24 volt control
Deluxe Control Package
Recommended for high traffic openings.
- Air curtain turns on when door is opened, when the door closes, the unit remains on until set delay time expires.
- Consists of a door switch (roller, plunger, or magnetic reed style), a time delay, and line voltage or 24 volt control.
Berner offers an Automation Control Package version of the Basic and Deluxe Control Packages, these allow the air curtain to interact with Building Automation Systems (BAS) or Automatic Door Controllers to turn on or off.
- Single speed selector switches
- Hand/Off/Automatic switches, remote mounted
- Disconnect Switch(es) – toggle disconnect, remote mounted
- Wall mounting plate
- Top mounting bracket
- Tamper Resistant Correctional Package