Keeping your patients healthy starts when they walk through your door. Private medical offices see a tremendous number of clients every day. Some might be sick, some not. This can create a number of unique challenges for specialty medical services such as dentists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and other private practices:
- Health and safety/sanitation issues
- Repeated door openings introducing unclean exterior air
- Odors, dirt, debris, and flying insects
- Higher than expected energy expenditures
This is where Berner air curtains for private medical offices can help support a healthy environment for patients, clients, and staff. Ready to get started? Get in touch with us today.
Benefits of Medical Office Air Doors
Medical office air doors release a controlled stream of air across an opening from one side to the other to create an air seal. The seal separates environments while customers can come and go safely.
Use air doors at specialty medical offices to provide:
- Consistent and comfortable room temperatures for clients and staff
- Greater sanitation: When Berner’s PureAir Package™ is used at main entrances, indoor air quality (IAQ) is quietly and efficiently improved, and viruses, bacteria, and mold spores neutralized, helping to support a safer environment
- Chemical-free flying insect control
- Increased energy savings: constant opening and closing of doors let in outdoor temperatures, making it hard for your AC unit to keep up. An air curtain provides the barrier needed to ensure your AC system isn’t working overtime and that the internal environment remains comfortable
Berner offers a variety of air curtains for private medical offices that can provide you with cost savings and that support safer environments by eliminating airflow dead zones, diluting airborne contaminants, and improving distribution of fresh air. We have been manufacturing air curtains in the U.S. since 1956, giving us the knowledge and expertise to help a range of industries and applications. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Installation Applications for Medical Office Air Doors
Air curtains for private medical offices can be used in a number of different areas throughout the building including main entrances and employee/service doors.
One of the biggest benefits that air curtains offer is thermal comfort. When a space is protected by an air curtain, extreme temperatures and weather are kept out, making it more comfortable for occupants. In helping maintain stable indoor temperatures, they are also able to keep energy costs down by helping a building's HVAC system not work overtime trying to battle against the infiltrating outside temperatures.
Adding an air curtain also no longer means taking away from the aesthetics of the building's design. With Berner's Architectural Elite air curtains and our entire Architectural line, architects and designers won't mind including this increased protection in their plans.
In addition, Berner’s PureAir Package™ is perfect for ensuring the quality of the air and eliminating potentially harmful viruses, bacteria, and mold.
Office managers use air curtains over man doors to protect the office space from outside temperatures, secondhand smoke, truck exhaust, and flying insects.