A shopper’s in-store experience has never been more important than it is today. From store layout to customer-employee interactions to thermal comfort, the happier shoppers are, the better they are for your business.
Retailers know that creating a welcoming, comfortable environment for their customers and employees is key to success. Retail boutiques face numerous challenges to keep their shops’ environment healthy and happy for shoppers and staff:
- Extreme temperatures and weather entering through repeated door openings
- Profit lost because of higher energy expenses
- Odors, dirt, and debris infiltrating your shop
- Health, safety, and sanitation concerns
Retail boutiques of all kinds need to maximize the comfort level of their business. This is where Berner air curtains for retail boutiques come in. Ready to get started? Get in touch with us today.
Benefits of Retail Boutique Air Doors
Air doors used at retail boutiques transmit a quiet, efficient, controlled stream of air across an opening from one side of the door to the other, creating a seal that separates different environments.
How does this help your retail boutique?
- Energy Savings: constant opening and closing of doors lets in outdoor temperatures, making it hard to maintain thermal comfort inside. An air curtain provides the barrier needed to ensure your AC system isn’t working overtime in the summer and that cold temperatures stay out and heat stays in during the winter months. This decreases operating costs and helps to maintain thermal comfort.
- Safer environments: by eliminating airflow dead zones and distributing fresh air around the space, air curtains help to support safe environments. In addition, using Berner’s PureAir Package™ assists in eliminating viruses, bacteria, and mold spores starting at the door
- Chemical-free flying insect control
- Consistent and comfortable temperatures throughout the retail boutique for shoppers and staff
Berner offers a variety of air curtains for retail boutiques that can provide you with cost savings. We have been manufacturing air curtains in the U.S. since 1956, giving us the knowledge and expertise to help a range of industries and applications. Get in touch with us today to learn more.
Installation Applications for Retail Boutiques
Air curtains for retail boutiques can be used in a number of different areas throughout the building, including customer entry, employee/service doors, and shipping & receiving doors.
Smart and savvy retail boutique owners use Berner ambient and heated air curtains on high-traffic main entrances, along with or instead of a vestibule, to protect the front of the store from outside temperatures and traffic fumes as clients and shoppers come and go.
Berner’s PureAir Package™ is perfect for ensuring the quality of the air and eliminating potentially harmful viruses, bacteria, and mold.
Retail boutique operators use air curtains over doors to protect boutiques from outside temperatures, secondhand smoke, truck exhaust, and flying insects.
Berner air curtains for loading dock doors, bay doors, and other large openings are used to maintain a more comfortable and more energy efficient loading area.